High Density Polyethylene Sheets. Chinese name: Polyethylene plate. PE sheet is a high crystallinity, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The original HDPE has a milky white appearance and a semi-transparent shape in a thin section.
PE sheet product features:
1. The wear resistance of high molecular weight polyethylene board is the first in plastics, and the higher the molecular weight, the higher the wear resistance and impact resistance of the material;
2. The impact strength of ultra-high molecular polyethylene sheets is the highest value among existing plastics, and there is still a relatively high impact strength even at -70 ° C;
4. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene has extremely low water absorption. Therefore, its physical and mechanical properties are independent of the humidity factor in the operating conditions used;
5. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene is chemically stable, and can resist corrosion of various corrosive media and organic solvents such as acid, alkali and salt at a certain temperature and concentration range;
6. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene is odorless, non-toxic, odorless, non-corrosive, physiologically circulatory and physiologically adaptable.
PE sheets are mainly used for: corrosion-resistant equipment, containers, linings for storage tanks, sealing gaskets and corrosion-resistant insulating floors, and can also be copied into containers. Because of its superior corrosion resistance, it is extremely versatile. It is widely used in the chemical industry and construction field. For example, the lining of equipment and pipes can be used to store acid and alkali. Can be used as a water pipe, can be used as a pipe valve, etc., ultra high molecular weight polyethylene sheet. There are many companies in the country specializing in the polyethylene industry. The first category, made of polyethylene equipment, is generally reinforced with FRP. The second type, which is specially used for lining, heats the equipment that needs lining, then evenly spreads the PE powder on it, then rotates the parts, and uniformly applies the PE powder by centrifugal force.
During the storage of PE sheet, proper temperature and humidity are required to ensure the stability of gas quality, and the change of temperature and humidity in warehouse is directly affected by natural climate change outside the warehouse. Therefore, we must not only be familiar with the characteristics of various commodities, but also must master the laws of natural climate change and the impact on warehouse temperature, so as to properly control the temperature of the warehouse, improve the storage environment of goods, and ensure the safety of commodity quality.
For PE sheet, we all know that it has many excellent features, such as low density; good toughness; good stretchability; good electrical and dielectric insulation; low water absorption; low water vapor permeability. So what about the anti-aging properties of this PE sheet?
Anti-aging properties and chemical stability are inseparable. PE sheets have good chemical stability and can resist the erosion of most acids, alkalis, organic solutions and hot water. Anti-aging properties can be improved by adding anti-UV agents. Extend the outdoor life.
ZTELEC offers high quality High Density Polyethylene Sheets at a low price.