1. Class F insulation tape for transformers is an insulating material that is coated with modified epoxy resin on each piece of insulating paper. The coating layer begins to melt at a certain temperature during the winding drying process, resulting in adhesion. As the temperature rises, it begins to solidify, allowing the windings and adjacent layers to reliably bond into a fixed winding unit. The adhesive strength of the epoxy resin is sufficient to prevent the displacement of the layers of the winding during the short circuit, thereby ensuring the long-term mechanical and electrical properties of the insulation structure.
2. The resin coating of Class F insulation adhesive paper is punctiform. The uncoated channel facilitates the elimination of air and the entry of liquid insulating medium, reducing corona damage and local damage to a minimum.
3. Compared with the rhombic-coated insulating film, the F-insulating adhesive tape polyester film can effectively prevent the corona damage easily caused by the single-layer polyester film, and can overcome the easy-to-draw surface of the single-layer polyester film. The hidden dangers caused by the product of the injury.
4. Insulation Dispensing Paper is a Class F product. Compared with Class B rhombic dispensing paper, the temperature resistance of electrical equipment can be increased to Class F. Under the same capacity, the volume of transformer products can be reduced, saving The use of steel and copper reduces the overall cost of transformers.
5. Dielectric insulation paper dielectric strength is higher than 60KV/mm, which can effectively reduce the insulation distance, improve the filling factor of transformer products, help to save steel and copper, and reduce the comprehensive cost of transformer products.
6. The dielectric constant of new Class F insulation tape for transformers is 2.0, which is close to transformer oil. The electric field analysis and calculation can make the internal electric field distribution of the transformer products more reasonable, avoid excessive concentration of the electric field, and make the product operation safer and more reliable.
7. Maintain 16H curing at 90 °C ± 5 °C, or 6H curing at 110 °C ± 5 °C. After curing, the glue points are not lost, no displacement and deformation
ZTELEC DDP, a professional team dedicated to meet your various needs