How to extend the life of high-density Insulation Compressed Pressboard, ZTELEC offers you 5 tips:
1. Prevent high-density insulating paperboard from being exposed to high temperatures, as the compressed pressboard life will be halved for every 8 °C increase in ambient temperature.
2. Avoid light and radiation, because light and radiation will change the molecular structure of the insulation board and reduce the insulation strength;
3. Avoid contact with corrosive chemical gases or liquids, as these will denature the insulation of the insulation pressboard and reduce the insulation strength;
4. Use clean transportation vehicles with protective measures when transporting. They should not be transported together with contaminated materials. When transporting or stacking, do not drop the Insulation Pressboard from a height.
5. High-density Insulation Compressed Pressboard should be kept in a safe place to protect it from rain, snow, ground moisture, acids, alkalis and chemical gases.